Last modified: December 9, 2022
Enveda Therapeutics, Inc., d/b/a Enveda Biosciences ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website envedabio.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at:
5700 Flatiron Parkway
Boulder, CO 80301
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
-That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and web beacons.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions.
Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data
collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized
service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website[ and our emails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages [or opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted
advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To allow you to receive our blog updates.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use
and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Enveda Therapeutics, Inc., d/b/a Enveda Biosciences's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Enveda Therapeutics, Inc., d/b/a Enveda Biosciences about our Website users is
among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Enveda Therapeutics, Inc., d/b/a Enveda Biosciences, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
European Users’ Rights with Respect to Personal Data under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Some data protection laws, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), provide you with certain rights in connection with personal data you have shared with us. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you may have certain data protection rights.
If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right of access. You are entitled to request, at any time, a copy of any personal data that we may possess about you.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure. You are entitled to request, at any time, that we erase your personal data from our system.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to a “portable” copy of your personal data that you have submitted to us. This means that you have the right to request a copy of your personal data in a commonly-used and easy-to-read format.
- The right to object. You have the right to object (or opt out) to our processing of your personal data.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based entirely on automated processing that produces a legal or similar effect on you.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the
European Economic Area (EEA).
If you are a California resident, this section applies to you. This section describes how we collect, use, and share your personal information in our capacity as a “business” under the CCPA, and the rights that you have with respect to your personal information. For purposes of this section, “personal information” has the meaning given in the CCPA, but does not include information excluded from the CCPA’s scope.
The following rights are not absolute and are subject to exceptions, and we may be required or permitted by law to decline your request. We cannot process your request if you do not provide us with sufficient detail to allow us to understand and respond to it. You may make any of the following requests by submitting a request via the details in the “Contact Information” section of this document.
Access categories of information. You may request the following information about how we have collected and used your personal information during the past 12 months:
- the categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which we collected the personal information;
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information;
- the categories of third parties with whom we share the personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose.
- Access. You can see much of your personal information by logging into your account. You may request a copy of the personal information we have collected about you during the past 12 months by submitting a request.
- Deletion. You can remove most content you have posted to the Website by submitting a request.
- Opt-out of sales. We may use services that help deliver interest-based ads to you, which enable us to provide the Website and relevant offers to you. Our use of these services may be classified under the CCPA as a “sale” of your personal information to the advertising partners that provide the services because they collect information from our users to help them serve ads more likely to interest you. You can request to opt-out of this
“sale” of your personal information by submitting a request.
- Nondiscrimination. You are entitled to exercise your rights described above free from discrimination as prohibited by the CCPA.
- Requests by authorized agents. Your authorized agent may make a request for information, access, and deletion on your behalf upon our verification of the agent’s identity and our receipt of a copy of valid power of attorney given to your authorized agent pursuant to California Probate Code Sections 4000-4465. If you have not provided your agent with such a power of attorney, you must provide your agent signed permission
to exercise your CCPA rights on your behalf, provide the information we request to verify your identity, and provide us with written confirmation that you have given the authorized agent permission to submit the request. Authorized agents are required by California law to implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices to protect their clients’ information.
- Verifying requests for information, access, and deletion. We will need to verify your identity to process your information, access and deletion requests and reserve the right to confirm your California residency. You can verify your identity by submiting a request. We may verify your identity by requiring you to provide government identification, give a declaration as to your identity under penalty of perjury, reply to a text message sent to the phone number we have in our records, and/or provide additional information.
Under California’s Shine the Light law (California Civil Code Section 1798.83), California residents may ask companies with whom they have formed a business relationship primarily for personal, family or household purposes to provide the names of third parties to which they have disclosed certain personal information (as defined under the Shine the Light law) during the preceding calendar year for their own direct marketing purposes and the
categories of personal information disclosed. You may send us requests for this information via the details in the “Contact Information” section of this document. In your request, you must include the statement “Shine the Light Request,” and provide your first and last name and mailing address and certify that you are a California resident. We reserve the right to require additional information to confirm your identity and California residency. Please note that we will not accept requests via telephone, email, or facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
By email: email@example.com
By mail: 5700 Flatiron Parkway Boulder, CO 80301, United States